how to reset protection bypass account frp Huawei P smart 2019 downgrade firmware without problem test point
after flash Huawei P smart 2019 emui 9 remove frp with methode safe mode bypass
how to flash Huawei P smart 2019 rom downgraded last
This guide will help you update the firmware of stock on any phone smart Huawei / Honor (EMUI 8.0) using the method of updating the card.
Download the latest Huawei Firmware
Huawei is a well-known smartphone manufacturing company in China. Not only is it popular in China, but it also has a good market share worldwide. Like Xiaomi phones, Huawei devices also run on their own custom skin (EMUI) based on the Android platform. EMUI 9.0 is the latest update released by the company that is based on the Android 8.0 Oreo firmware. Most compatible devices have already started receiving the update through OTA. But there are few users who still do not see the update message in their notification bar. These users can follow the steps below to manually download and install the latest firmware.
The following flash last tutorial will also be useful for returning to the inventory firmware in case you have installed a custom ROM or any other kernel to improve device performance. It works with most Huawei / Honor phones, including the Huawei P smart 2019 / Plus, Honor 8, Honor 6X, Honor Holly 3 huawei p30 pro and more.
- The following update tutorial is compatible with each and every one of the Huawei / Honor smartphones running on EMUI 9.1 / 9.0 and above.
- Update operations can erase all your user data. Then, if there is any important information, you should make a backup before the update.
- Make sure your smartphone or tablet has at least 70% battery power.
- You need an empty microSD card.
- Make sure that the Huawei USB drivers are installed on your PC. This will help you easily connect your Huawei smartphone or tablet to the Windows computer.
- Take a standard USB cable to establish a connection between your device and the computer.
How to upgrade Huawei / Honor EMUI phones to the latest version (Flash Stock Firmware)
There are two popular ways to update the firmware of your Huawei device, that is, the normal update and the forced update. The normal update needs to start the phone and enter the system update module, while the forced update is useful when your device does not start. We will discuss the flash methods one after another.
step 1. Download the update package and unzip it.
step 2. Copy the entire download folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the microSD card.
step 3. Start the Phone Dialer application and dial * # * # 2846579 # * # *> ProjectMenu> Software Upgrade> SDCard Upgrade> OK .
4. Here you must choose the Update.app file that you have saved in the device storage.
5. Now the installation process on your device begins.
6. Once this is done, the phone automatically restarts on the latest firmware / stock.
Note: In case you have the data file and want to update it, first delete the update.app file that was previously moved from the download folder and then extract the second file (udate_data_Xxxxx) from above and move the new update.app to the dload folder. Repeat the same marking process from here.
1. First, go to the Device File Manager and create a new folder on your Micro SD card.
2. Change the name to » dload «.
3. Now you need to download the file firmware based on the model of your Huawei smartphone to your computer and extract it.
4. From the list of extracted files, copy the Update.App file and paste it into the dload folder of your Micro SD card.
5. Turn off your mobile.
6. Next, you must press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously for 6-8 seconds.
7. Once the update process begins, release the hardware buttons and wait 5 to 10 minutes until the process is complete.
8. Upon successful completion, the device will restart automatically and you will be all ready to enjoy the new firmware on your Huawei EMUI finall security smartphone.
Alternative method: Huawei / Honor users can also install ROM stock without turning off the device. To do this, create a new folder on the SD card> Rename it to dload> place the Update.App file here> Open settings> About phone> System update and finally tap on Local update to begin the flickering process. Once this is done, restart your device.
That is the simple guide to update your Huawei / Honor phone to the latest security version. Share the post with your friends on social networks and allow them to install the original firmware on their respective Android phones. Stay tuned for Huawei’s advice for the latest news, firmware updates and other tips and tricks.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE DOWNGRADE Huawei P smart 2019 LATEST VERSION security
Huawei P smart 2019 FIRMWARE downgrade
Huawei firmware search engine download: Huawei is one of the best known companies in the smartphone industry. It has gained great popularity in recent years due to the launch of high-end smartphones at an affordable price.
And more importantly, it is also consistent in the implementation of Android updates not only for flagship devices, but also for the mid-range segment.
I leave you links to download the new Huawei P smart 2019 gmail delete .
The Android 9.0 Pie update is officially launched by Google and most new Huawei devices will soon receive the update. As every time, the update will be sent through OTA, which may take a long time to appear on your device. Today, here we have shared the Huawei Firmware Finder tool that allows you to download the latest Huawei / Honor EMUI firmware. and update it manually.
The Huawei Firmware Finder tool is developed by the MT team . XDA forums , so all credits go to them. The tool helps you find the correct firmware for your region and phone model, and then creates automatic download links. It is available for both the Android platform and the Windows platform.
Bypass FRP Google Account protection Huawei Emui 9.1 without PC method Safe Mode
This is new video for Huawei P smart 2019 FRP Google Lock protection Bypass EMUI 9.1.0 WITHOUT PC fix Unlock the Device to Continue. NOTE: This method not work all model huawei Emui 9.1 contact me for buy code unlock How to do it?: – Reboot phone to Recovery Mode – Wipe data/factory reset phone – important Reboot to “Safe Mode” How to Reboot into Recovery Mode ??? – Power off phone – Press and Hold Volume Up and Power Key – Release 2 Keys after 10 seconds and when you see HUAWEI logo Thanks for watching!