How to fix LG LG G6 hang in logo and Bypass Google Account Remove Frp Delete Password and Pattern Lock Fix any Software
Many LG G6 users , are having difficulties at boot and claim that it stays stuck in the logo or constantly restarts. This problem usually happens in all models and compilations of LG G6 and is due to firmware failures caused by poor execution of Root procedure, incorrect installation of a firmware or custom Recovery, applications from unknown sources and others. If you are going through this problem and want to put an end to the situation, then you have reached the right place. Keep reading carefully to learn how to solve LG G6 stays in the logo or constantly restarts.
1) First of all, your LG G6 must have a minimum battery percentage of 80%. This is essential to perform the entire firmware installation , preventing the device from turning off during the procedure.
My LG G6 does not pass the logo
2) Secondly, they must download the KDZ (firmware) corresponding to the model number of their device. If you do not know which model, you can remove the back cover and check the model number that is near the battery. To download the firmware, you must go to the following website: lg-kdz-firmware.com
3) You must download and install the LG G6 USB Drivers on your PC.
4) Download LG Flash Tool and extract it on the desktop of your PC.
5) It is recommended to use the original USB cable of your device to facilitate the recognition of the device.
6) Download Firmware LG G6
Note: To enter Download Mode or S / W Mode on your LG G6 , you must press the volume button up for 5 seconds and then connect it to the PC. When they do, the S / W Mode screen will automatically appear.
That was it. Remember that if you have questions or queries, you can leave a comment in the section below.